About The Construction Cost Estimation Course
Estimating costs is a critical component of construction management. A construction project’s success is heavily reliant on cost estimation. The construction cost estimation process is a detailed process that necessitates a number of steps in order to determine the true costs of a project. In the construction industry, professional cost estimators are hired to evaluate and analyze project costs. As a result, the demand for cost estimators continues to rise with each passing year. This course is intended for anyone who wants to become a competent and confident Construction Manager.
This Level 1 Construction Cost Estimation course aims to provide you a thorough understanding of the cost estimation process in construction management. Learn how and why accurate construction project estimates are required, as well as how the estimating procedure and key planning processes are broken down. In this course you will also learn the importance of estimating for variations, how project budgets must frequently be revised, and the risks of inaccurate estimation.
After completing the Construction Cost Estimation course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Construction Management.
- Understand the role & responsibilities of the Construction Supervisor.
- Understand the functions of Construction Management.
- Understand the phases of the Construction Project.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Construction Inspection and Testing.
- Gain a solid understanding of cost estimation in the Construction industry.