About the Construction Cost Estimation course
Estimating costs is a critical component of construction management. A construction project’s success is heavily reliant on cost estimation. The construction cost estimation process is a detailed process that necessitates a number of steps in order to determine the true costs of a project. In the construction industry, professional cost estimators are hired to evaluate and analyze project costs. As a result, the demand for cost estimators continues to rise with each passing year. This course is intended for anyone who wants to become a competent and confident Construction Manager.
This Level 1 Construction Cost Estimation course aims to provide you a thorough understanding of the cost estimation process in construction management. Learn how and why accurate construction project estimates are required, as well as how the estimating procedure and key planning processes are broken down. In this course you will also learn the importance of estimating for variations, how project budgets must frequently be revised, and the risks of inaccurate estimation.
After completing the Construction Cost Estimation course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Construction Management.
- Understand the role & responsibilities of the Construction Supervisor.
- Understand the functions of Construction Management.
- Understand the phases of the Construction Project.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Construction Inspection and Testing.
- Gain a solid understanding of cost estimation in the Construction industry.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for:
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Construction workers seeking for CPD
- Small business owners and Entrepreneurs
- Staff working in Construction industry and wishing to enhance their CVs
Why Choose Level 1 Construction Cost Estimation Course From The School Of Health Care?
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
Assessment Method For
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for any other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
Career Path of Construction Cost Estimation
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Site Assistant
|Module 01: An Overview of Construction Management|
|Module 01: An Overview of Construction Management||00:25:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Construction Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: More About Construction Management|
|Module 02: More About Construction Management||00:35:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – More About Construction Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Cost Estimation in Construction Industry|
|Module 03: Cost Estimation in Construction Industry||00:45:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Cost Estimation in Construction Industry||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.