About Diploma in Facilities Management
This Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management course will assist you in broadening your knowledge and understanding of the facilities management sector. The course is designed for senior managers in the sector and emphasises a balance between the practical and theoretical aspects of working in facilities management.
Throughout this Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management course, you will be able to develop your ability to reformulate and apply relevant knowledge, skills, and techniques in the field to meditate and solve complex problems. The course covers facilities planning, change management, vendor management & outsourcing, facilities management service providers and much more.
By the end of this course, you will be able to examine the art of effective vendor relations and contract management, the significance of quality management, human resource management strategies, and the purpose of contingency planning. Learn how to be an invaluable contributor in any organisational setting by enrolling in our exclusive course.
Learning Objectives Of Diploma In Facilities Management
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of facility management.
- Establish the significance of facility management.
- Investigate facility management strategies.
- Know how to create a long-term project planning strategy.
- Manage space and services.
- Understand the fundamentals of risk management, change management, and human resource management.
- Recognize the UK’s facilities management rules and regulations.