About HR Management
A successful organisation is only as good as its people. Human Resources Management (HRM) is crucial in ensuring that an organisation has the right people for success. Forward-thinking businesses are becoming more selective in their recruitment and hiring strategies around the world.
The challenge for the HR Manager is to build a capable and committed workforce with limited resources available. HR professionals are in charge of attracting, hiring, training, and retaining qualified and valuable employees. They are also responsible for detecting and addressing performance issues, grievances, absenteeism management, and ensuring workplace health and safety regulations are met.
This HR Management course covers the range of human resource (HR) and organisational behaviour (OB) activities all business professionals need to understand, such as strategic planning, staffing, recruitment and selection, performance management, training, and compensation. Our HR Management course focuses on the most important topics and ensures that you evolve as an effective HR Manager for your company and assist the HR team accordingly.
Learning Objectives of HR Management
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management in businesses.
- Know everything there is to know about HRM Models.
- Implement new employee recruitment and selection procedures in your business.
- Recognise the significance of a positive employee partnership.
- Create and execute a successful workplace training program.
- Know how to inspire and empower your staff.
- Promote equality and manage diversity in your organisation
- Examine current health and safety legislation and regulations and workplace health and safety management and risk assessment.
- Talk about common employee complaints, disciplinary issues, and professional dismissal procedures.
- Improve your communication abilities.
- Know how to prevent abuse and discrimination in the workplace.
- Take easy anti-Covid-19 precautions that will help protect your employees and your business.