About The Medical Receptionist And Secretary Course
Learn all the skills required to work as a Medical Secretary through our Diploma in Medical Receptionist and Secretary course. The medical profession is a challenging field, requiring discretion, patience, sensitivity, and an unwavering eye for detail. This Medical Secretary Diploma will teach you all the essential skills you require to act as a link between patient and doctor.
This Diploma in Medical Receptionist and Secretary course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a medical secretary. Through this course, you will also learn various medical secretary skills, including an effective —
- Filing system,
- Medical transcription,
- Medical writing,
- Maintaining medical records,
- An appointment system, and more.
Furthermore, this Diploma in Medical Receptionist and Secretary course will teach you the critical concepts of patient confidentiality and other legal aspects of the healthcare industry.
Learning Outcomes Of Diploma In Medical Receptionist And Secretary
After completing this Diploma in Medical Receptionist and Secretary course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the National Health Service.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a medical secretary.
- Know how to organise schedules and manage appointment systems.
- Gain a clear understanding of the Law, Ethics, and Medicine.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the effective filing system in medical offices.
- Familiarise yourself with the concept of patient confidentiality and its dos and don’ts.
- Become skilled at controlling and ordering stocks and supplies.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Medical Terminology and Clinical Aspects.
- Know the importance of health and safety in the healthcare sector.
- Have a solid understanding of Complementary Medicine