About Psychological Wellbeing Course
Suppose you want to work as a Psychological Well-being Practitioner or learn more about Psychological Well-being but don’t know where to start. In that case, this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course will provide you with a solid foundation to become a confident Psychological Well-being Practitioner and develop more advanced skills.
Day by day, the number of people suffering from mental health problems like depression, anxiety, and low moods increases. This Psychological Well-being Practitioner course will help you better understand common mental health issues you or someone close to you may be dealing with. Through this Psychological Well-being Practitioner course, you’ll learn how to assess and support people dealing with common mental health issues.
This Psychological Well-being Practitioner qualification aims to provide you with a better understanding of psychotherapy’s core concepts, such as common psychological problems, the difference between psychotherapy and counselling, the various forms and types of psychotherapy, and much more. This Psychological Well-Being Practitioner course will provide you with an overview of the role of a psychological well-being practitioner. You’ll also learn about crisis intervention and how to help a client in crisis.
Learning Outcomes Of Psychological Wellbeing Course
After completing this Psychological Well-being Practitioner course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of psychotherapy.
- Understand the roles of a psychological well-being practitioner.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the common mental health difficulties and human psychology.
- Know the difference between psychotherapy and counselling.
- Know what skills are needed to be an exemplary psychological well-being practitioner.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of low-intensity CBT treatment.
- Become familiar with various types of psychotherapy like psychodynamic psychotherapy, counselling approaches, cognitive behavioural therapy and more.
- Know how to assess a patient.
- Understand crisis intervention and be able to help a client in crisis.