Do you want to assist others in attaining mental and emotional wellness? If so, the Psychological Well-being Practitioner training could be ideal for you!
This comprehensive Psychological Well-being Practitioner course will provide you with the essential skills and information needed to assist people in managing their mental health issues and improving their general well-being. You will acquire a thorough grasp of different psychological interventions. And their applications in real-life situations. Through a mix of theoretical and practical instruction.
Benefits Of This Course
The Psychological Well-being Practitioner course offers numerous benefits, including:
- Career Opportunities: This training lays the groundwork for you to pursue a job in mental health treatment. You can work as a qualified Psychological Well-being Practitioner in several contexts, including the NHS, private practice, and charity organisations.
- Comprehensive Training: The training provides you with the skills and information. Which is required to assist people who are having mental health issues. CBT, Motivational Interviewing, and Problem-Solving Therapy are among the psychological treatments. All of these are covered in the programme.
- Flexibility: Our Psychological Well-being Practitioner course is entirely online. You can study at your own pace and work around your busy timetable. You can study when and where you want, making managing your job, family, and other obligations simple.
- Personal Development: The training promotes personal development and self-awareness by covering important subjects such as self-care and emotional resilience. You will gain the knowledge and courage to control your mental health and help others do the same.
- Beneficial Impact: With this Psychological Well-being Practitioner course, you can make a difference in people’s lives. You can help people overcome mental health challenges. You can also assist people to enhance their quality of life by supporting mental health and well-being.
Unlocking Your Potential
After finishing the Psychological Well-being Practitioner training, you will have detailed knowledge and understanding of this topic. It will help you to make a positive impact on the lives of others by promoting good mental health and well-being. You will be well-prepared to work in a fulfilling mental health treatment job in various contexts, such as the NHS, nonprofits, or private clinics.
Enrol in the Psychological Well-being Practitioner training right now. Get started on your path to becoming a competent and caring mental health practitioner!
Learning Outcomes of Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
After completing this Psychological Well-being Practitioner course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of psychotherapy.
- Understand the roles of a psychological well-being practitioner.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the common mental health difficulties and human psychology.
- Know the difference between psychotherapy and counselling.
- Know what skills are needed to be an exemplary psychological well-being practitioner.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of low-intensity CBT treatment.
- Become familiar with various types of psychotherapy like psychodynamic psychotherapy, counselling approaches, cognitive behavioural therapy and more.
- Know how to assess a patient.
- Understand crisis intervention and be able to help a client in crisis.
Who is the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course for?
The Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course is designed for individuals who wish to acquire insights into Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners or embark on a career in this role
Why Choose the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
This course has no specific requirements because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- You need to be at least 16 years of age
After completing each module of the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you must complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your
Upon successfully finishing the MCQ/Assignment assessment of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by the School of Health Care. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner course will assist you in developing a diverse set of skills and knowledge, as well as exploring a variety of exciting careers, such as —
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Social Worker
The average salary for these job opportunities in the United Kingdom ranges from £15,000 to £50,000 per year.
|01: An Overview of Psychotherapy
|Module 01: An Overview of Psychotherapy
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Psychotherapy
|02: Necessary Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
|Module 02: Necessary Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Necessary Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
|03: Different Types of Therapies
|Module 03: Different Types of Therapies
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Different Types of Therapies
|04: The Ways of Engaging and Assessing the Patients
|Module 04: The Ways of Engaging and Assessing the Patients
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – The Ways of Engaging and Assessing the Patients
|05: Understanding the Low Intensity CBT Treatment
|Module 05: Understanding the Low Intensity CBT Treatment
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding the Low Intensity CBT Treatment
|06: Different Forms of Psychotherapy
|Module 06: Different Forms of Psychotherapy
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Different Forms of Psychotherapy
|07: The Ways of Helping the Client in Crisis
|Module 07: The Ways of Helping the Client in Crisis
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – The Ways of Helping the Client in Crisis
|08: Understanding Crisis Intervention
|Module 08: Understanding Crisis Intervention
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Crisis Intervention