About the Introduction to Psychotherapy
Do you have an interest in the psychology of human behaviour? This Introduction to Psychotherapy course will teach you how to provide psychotherapy to children, adults, families, and groups and build the most positive relationship with your client. The course begins with the fundamental knowledge and gradually shares expert knowledge. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of psychotherapy, including key concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to apply this knowledge in your work with your clients, assisting them in overcoming current difficulties related to relationships, mental health, work-related issues, or finding their life purpose during your sessions!
Learning Outcomes Of Introduction To Psychotherapy
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concept of psychotherapy.
- Understand the relationship between psychology, counselling and psychotherapy.
- Gain a solid understanding of the role of a psychotherapist and where they work.
- Identify the types of people who would benefit from psychotherapy.
- Know how to set up the therapeutic environment and maintain a positive therapeutic relationship.
- Know how to conduct individual, child, family and couple psychotherapy sessions.
- Understand the different approaches in psychotherapy, including CBT.
- Know how to conduct online therapy sessions and work as an online psychotherapist.
- Understand the benefits of both short-term and long-term psychotherapy.