About Supervising Food Safety in Catering
This Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course aims to provide a thorough understanding of the role of managers and supervisors in food safety. The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course will help you prove that you understand how to maintain food safety and set high standards in food businesses.
In this Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course, we will examine why food safety is so important and the consequences of not following food safety properly. This course also discusses different types of contamination and how to reduce the risks in a food environment, as well as the legal requirements for training and the role of the supervisor in training. The HACCP systems are also thoroughly explained.
Learning Outcomes Of Supervising Food Safety In Catering
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the importance of good food hygiene.
- Understand the principles of personal hygiene and how to maintain appropriate standards.
- Know effective ways to control microbiological food hazards.
- Know how to ensure the safe handling, preparation and storage of food.
- Gain a solid understanding of controlling pests and other potential problems in the workplace.
- Understand the rules and regulations by which all food businesses must abide.
- Know how to accurately track and assess food safety standards.