About Control and Administration of Medicine
Anyone working in care must understand how to correctly administer medication. This Control and Administration of Medicine course is designed for anyone in a care role. This includes nurses, doctors, health care assistants, care home workers, childcare practitioners, and various other job roles where knowledge of medication is required. The Control and Administration of Medicine course covers all of the knowledge needed for safe medication control, handling, and administration in social and domiciliary care settings. By the end of this Control and Administration of Medicine course, the learner will understand prescribing, checking, handling, and administering medicines and the legislation behind this.
Enrol on this course today to pursue your dreams and gain the experience, skills, and knowledge required to advance your professional development.
Learning Outcomes Of Control And Administration Of Medicine
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of medication management.
- Understand the importance of medication management.
- Know the routes by which medicine can be administered.
- Understand the common issues in pharmacological management record-keeping requirements.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about palliative care.
- Gain a clear understanding of medicine optimisation and its four principles.
- Understand handling medication in residential aged care facilities.
- Understand the law and legislation concerning medicines.