About the Introduction to Psychotherapy
Do you have an interest in the psychology of human behaviour? This Introduction to Psychotherapy course will teach you how to provide psychotherapy to children, adults, families, and groups and build the most positive relationship with your client. The course begins with the fundamental knowledge and gradually shares expert knowledge. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of psychotherapy, including key concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to apply this knowledge in your work with your clients, assisting them in overcoming current difficulties related to relationships, mental health, work-related issues, or finding their life purpose during your sessions!
Learning Outcomes of Introduction to Psychotherapy
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concept of psychotherapy.
- Understand the relationship between psychology, counselling and psychotherapy.
- Gain a solid understanding of the role of a psychotherapist and where they work.
- Identify the types of people who would benefit from psychotherapy.
- Know how to set up the therapeutic environment and maintain a positive therapeutic relationship.
- Know how to conduct individual, child, family and couple psychotherapy sessions.
- Understand the different approaches in psychotherapy, including CBT.
- Know how to conduct online therapy sessions and work as an online psychotherapist.
- Understand the benefits of both short-term and long-term psychotherapy.
Who should take Introduction to Psychotherapy course?
This Introduction to Psychotherapy course is suitable for anyone interested in working as a therapist, counsellor, coach, or psychologist. Anyone who wants to use psychotherapy in their work should take this Introduction to Psychotherapy course.
This Introduction to Psychotherapy course is also ideal for those curious about psychotherapy.
Why Choose Introduction to Psychotherapy Course From The School Of Health Care?
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for any other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
Opportunities includes with this Introduction to Psychotherapy course in this field:
- Social Workers
|01: Overview of Psychotherapy
|Module 01: Overview of Psychotherapy
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Overview of Psychotherapy
|02: Psychotherapy Practice
|Module 02: Psychotherapy Practice
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Psychotherapy Practice
|03: Prospective Clients in Therapy
|Module 03: Prospective Clients in Therapy
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Prospective Clients in Therapy
|04: Stages of Psychotherapeutic Relationship
|Module 04: Stages of Psychotherapeutic Relationship
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Stages of Psychotherapeutic Relationship
No Reviews found for this course.