About Mental Health Problems Course
Mental health problems affect approximately 450 million people worldwide. This Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems course aims to help you tackle this challenge by increasing your knowledge. This course will assist you in gaining new skills and knowledge for both your career and personal life.
This Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems course discusses various mental health issues, such as stress, anxiety, phobias, depression, dementia, eating disorders, and schizophrenia. You’ll learn about the signs and symptoms of various mental health conditions and how to manage them, as well as mental health legislation and guidance.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basics of mental health.
- Gain a solid understanding of stress, anxiety, phobias, depression, postnatal depression and schizophrenia.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about dementia.
- Understand bipolar disorder and eating disorders.
- Understand Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Understand Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Who Should Take Mental Health Problems Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to start a career in the mental health care sector or who already works in this field and wants to learn more about mental health awareness.