About HR and Payroll Management
Human Resource (HR) functions are crucial to the growth of any organisation. Specialities in human resources, such as payroll administration, provide opportunities for advancement for both entry-level and experienced HR professionals. This exclusive HR and Payroll Management course will teach you the skills and strategies required for a career in human resources focusing on payroll administration.
This course will cover various important topics, such as human resource planning, developing a strategy, human resource practices, the fundamentals of a payroll system, defining payroll systems in the UK, and operating an efficient payroll system. Each module will be thoroughly explained to ensure that learners have a thorough understanding of the subject matter.
Learning Objectives Of HR And Payroll Management
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of HRM.
- Know the goals of HRM.
- Gain a solid understanding of Human Capital Management.
- Know how to select employees.
- Understand performance management.
- Understand talent management.
- Know how to manage health and safety at work.
- Understand the Strategies of HR.
- Understand Payroll Management.
- Understand payroll systems.
Who Should Take HR And Payroll Management Course?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in working in HR and Payroll Management, as well as anyone wishing to advance to the management level.