About Practice Nurse
Nursing practice is a rapidly growing field in the healthcare industry, with nurses working in a variety of settings as members of multidisciplinary health care teams. The responsibilities of a practise nurse range from administration to medical treatment. This Practice Nurse course will guide you through the healthcare framework and provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed.
This exclusive Practice Nurse course will provide you with a thorough overview of practice nursing. Through this course, you will understand the roles and responsibilities of a practising nurse. The course will teach you how to collect medical information, provide first aid, and perform other nursing duties. You will also understand the importance and role of nursing in a variety of social settings.
Learning Outcomes Of Practice Nurse
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Practice Nursing
- Understand how to make the transition from hospital to primary care
- Know how to work safely
- Understand Patient Focus
- Know how to work with Vulnerable Groups
- Understand the Role of the Carer
- Gain a thorough understanding of Safety, Infection Control & Hygiene
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Diagnostic Testing & Medication Administration
- Understand Documentation and Informatics
- Gain a solid understanding of Nursing, Healing, and Caring