About the course
Nursery Nurse courses teach you everything about the issue fully from the ground up. So you may earn a professional certificate for free to show off your accomplishments in the workplace. This Nursery Nurse course is a comprehensive, instructor-led programme designed to provide you a thorough grasp of the dynamics of the associated industry and your major tasks inside it.
To be successful in today’s competitive world, you must have a certain set of skills. In this comprehensive training course, you will learn the most in-demand abilities. That will jumpstart your career while also upgrading your existing knowledge and skills.
This Nursery Nurse course training materials are available online. That will allowing you to learn at your own speed and advance your profession with ease.
Reasons for becoming a Nursery Nurse
Our Nursery Nurse course also covers why you need to have a nursery nurse career.
- A passion for working with children: Nursery nurses are passionate about working with young children and assisting them in learning and growing.
- Making a difference: Nursery nurses may make a difference in the lives of children and their families by providing a safe and caring environment.
- Job fulfilment: Nursery nurses find their work satisfying and enjoyable. Since they assist children in developing vital skills and reaching their full potential.
- Job variety: Nursery nurses have a variety of roles. Including designing and delivering activities, evaluating and analysing children’s growth. And collaborating with parents and other professionals.
- Career advancement: Opportunities for advancement in nursery nursing include becoming a room supervisor or captain, as well as seeking more education and training to become a teacher or early years professional.
Nursery Nurse job description
Dispensing drugs, running diagnostic tests, operating monitoring devices, supporting Physicians in operations and treatment delivery, and meeting with the healthcare team to analyse, execute, and evaluate patient care plans are all examples of medical care.
A Nursery Nurse duty is when both parents are not available, giving baby care includes holding and rocking newborns, preparing bottles and feeding babies, changing diapers, and offering mental support, physical comfort, and social engagement.
Communicating with parents to keep them up to speed on. Their child’s care, educate them on home care, and answer queries or refer them to medical experts who can.
A Nursery Nurse Creating strategies for child growth and care. That ensures children’s safety, happiness, and stimulation. Supporting children’s development via play, especially during sickness, and stimulating children with unique and sensory requirements.
Nursery Nurse Monitoring personnel, arranging activity programmes for children. Establishing the nursery’s daily schedule, and visiting meetings are all administrative activities.
The Nursery Nurse course learning outcomes include the following:
- Understanding of anatomy and physiology
- Basic medical procedures
- how to provide basic personal care to patients
- how to effectively communicate with patients
- Knowledge of patient rights
- Workplace safety
- Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
Who should take this Nursery Nurse course course
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People who are already working in this field and want to improve their knowledge and skill.
Why Nursery Nurse course choose this course from school of health care?
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for any other assessments.
After completing the Nursery Nurse course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
Our Nursery Nurse programme will offer you the skills and knowledge you’ll need to help young children through their first years of school. This Nursery Nurse course is intended to provide you with the information and abilities required to become a fully trained Nursery Nurse or Nursery Teacher.
With this course you will gain numerous skills and knowledge that will help you in becoming a better nursery nurse.
Why wait? Join us now and move one step further towards your dream.
|Module 01: An Overview of Nursery Nurse
|An Overview of Nursery Nurse
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Nursery Nurse
|Module 02: Recognising Children’s Growth and Development
|Recognising Children’s Growth and Development
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Recognising Children’s Growth and Development
|Module 03: Observation and Assessment of Children in Early Childhood Settings
|Observation and Assessment of Children in Early Childhood Settings
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Observation and Assessment of Children in Early Childhood Settings
|Module 04: How to Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
|How to Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – How to Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
|Module 05: Safeguarding and Protecting Young Children
|Safeguarding and Protecting Young Children
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Safeguarding and Protecting Young Children
|Module 06: Ensuring Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
|Ensuring Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Ensuring Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
|Module 07: The Essence of Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
|The Essence of Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – The Essence of Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
|Module 08: Importance of Play and Learning in Children’s Education
|Importance of Play and Learning in Children’s Education
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Importance of Play and Learning in Children’s Education
|Module 09: Ways of Working with Children Having Special Needs
|Ways of Working with Children Having Special Needs
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Ways of Working with Children Having Special Needs
|Module 10: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
|Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
No Reviews found for this course.