About Diploma in Operations Management
Operations Management is a fast-paced field with a clear goal. For those in operations management, the goal is to maximize profits by balancing costs and revenues. By incorporating human resources, raw materials, technology, and equipment across the board, Operations Management aims to administer business practices in a way that drives efficiency and superior net profits. While OM team members’ specific responsibilities vary depending on the size and nature of the organization, their efforts have an impact on all aspects of a company’s operations.
The Level 7 Diploma in Operations Management prepares learners to succeed in their professional lives by teaching them the concepts of Supply Chain Management and its fundamentals, Risk Management and Time Management, Talent Management, Project Management, and Performance Management, Meeting Management, Knowledge Management, and Negotiation skills.
Learning Outcomes Of Diploma In Operations Management
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the functions and objectives of operations management.
- Understand the role of the OM in inventory and supply chain management.
- Understand project management and risk management.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about stock control and procurement operations.
- Understand product manufacturing and shipping.
- Understand contingency management and succession planning.
- Understand the importance of business etiquette.