About The Level 5 Retail Management Course
Retail businesses range in size from a small one-man operation to large international organizations. The consumer’s needs have resulted in an amazing variety of retail outlets, all of which require organized managers. This advanced Level 5 Diploma Retail Management is designed for those who want to work at the top of the ladder in the retail environment. Successful retail managers can find work in almost any major town or city on the planet. Learn how to improve your salesmanship, create strong customer relationships, and reap the rewards of professional-level communication skills. Throughout this course, you will learn how to deal with difficult customers, how to accurately read customer behavior, and how to look at the most important stock management issues.
After completing Retail Management course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Retail Management.
- Build and sustain relationships in retailing.
- Understand the strategic planning in retailing.
- Gain a thorough understanding of retail challenges and theories.
- Understand retail consumers.
- Explain retail segmentation and strategies.
- Understand the importance of location in a retail business.
- Understand merchandise management.
- Understand the buying decision process and customer satisfaction.
- Understand retail business operations.
- Understand category management.
- Understand retail marketing mix.
- Understand retail pricing.
- Explain retail supply chain and promotional strategies.
- Understand emerging trends in retail.
- Understand the impact of information technology in retailing.