About The Course
The purpose of this Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care course is to provide learners with knowledge and understanding of the key principles of dignity, duty of care, and safeguarding as applied to adult health social care. This course will teach learners the principles and how they are applied in everyday work situations. They will also have an opportunity to examine the dilemmas that can arise and the consequences of not adhering to these principles.
If you want to work with vulnerable adults in the health and social care sectors in various settings, such as hospitals, domiciliary care, or nursing homes then this course is perfect for you.
Learning Outcomes of Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Have a solid understanding of safeguarding in adult health and social care.
- Understand the principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Duty of Care in Adult Health and Social Care.
- Gain a thorough understanding of dilemmas encountered in adult health and social care.
- Understand the issues of public concern in adult health and social care.