About the Care and Management of Diabetes
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes course is designed for individuals seeking to improve their understanding of diabetes and employers looking to upskill their employees. Diabetes is a growing health problem around the world, but it can be prevented, delayed, or managed with simple lifestyle changes.
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes course provides an understanding of diabetes, as well as its treatment and management. Develop an understanding of the various types of diabetes and how they can occur, as well as knowledge of how diabetes is diagnosed and the initial care provided. This course also raises awareness of how lifestyle changes can delay the onset of type 2 diabetes and teaches candidates about ongoing care and treatment to control blood sugar levels.
Learning Outcomes Of Care And Management Of Diabetes
After completing this Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of diabetes.
- Understand different types of diabetes and how they can occur.
- Develop awareness of how the onset of Type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes.
- Develop an understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care.
- Gain a solid understanding of ongoing care and treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels.