About Level 1 Business Management
This Level 1 Business Management course is designed to give students a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a modern business manager. You will learn about leadership and management principles, the various challenges that working managers face, how to effectively manage resources for the benefit of the business, and how to better manage your time.
This course also gives you a good understanding of organizational structures. Overall, the course provides you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices underlying key business management topics.
Learning Outcomes Of Level 1 Business Management
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand business management in a contemporary setting.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a project manager.
- Investigate the organisational structures along with different business types and small business creation.
- Explore the effective and efficient management of business operations.
- Investigate functions, objectives and advantages of strategic performance management.
- Know how to manage time, stress and crises.
Who Should Take Level 1 Business Management Course?
This course is suitable for:
- Newcomers to business management.
- Anyone considering starting their own business.
- Existing small business managers.
- Candidates who are looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects.
- Those who are planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion.