About Food Allergen Awareness Training
Do you work for a company that makes, sells, or serves food? Are you interested in working in the hospitality, food manufacturing, or retail industries? Then you must take this Food Allergen Awareness Training course. This Food Allergen Awareness Training course is essential for almost everyone, as it is becoming increasingly important that we all understand food allergens and their effects on people.
Food allergies are caused by allergens, which are proteins found in food. If allergic reactions are not properly identified, managed, and treated, they can be severe and even life-threatening. As the number of people affected by food allergies increases, so does awareness of allergens around the world. As a result, it is critical to stay informed and prepare an action plan in case of a reaction.
This course will introduce food allergens to raise awareness and increase knowledge about the topic. We will also look at how food allergies affect the body to boost confidence and reduce the risks associated with allergic reactions.
Industry professionals design this course to help you gain knowledge and skills with ease. So, enrol today and start learning!
Learning Objectives Of Food Allergen Awareness Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Examine the difference between food allergies and food intolerance to gain a better understanding of food science.
- Prevent allergen contamination during food preparation and operation.
- Mark allergens during the preparation and selling of food correctly.
- Know what to do if he or she has an allergic reaction.
- Understand the best practices for businesses when it comes to food allergens.
- Know food allergen laws, compliance, and penalties.
- Know what to do if s/he has an allergic reaction.