About Childcare and Nutrition
Being a nanny is not as easy as it may appear, as parents and guardians look for professional qualifications. The purpose of this Childcare and Nutrition course is to provide those who work with young children with the knowledge and skills they need to foster the child’s development and growth in the most inspiring, sensitive, and balanced way possible. It is designed to re-equip the subject’s parameters. By taking this course, learners will be able to gain precise knowledge about child care and nutrition, as well as master skills in child development.
This Childcare and Nutrition course assists learners in improving their knowledge in tackling childcare issues. The course will also teach how to take care of a child’s diet by paying attention to nutrition. As a result, this course can be recognised as a foundation that helps most aspiring childcare professionals and those already in the field improve their knowledge and provide a better service to find better career paths.
Learning Objectives Of Childcare And Nutrition
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Childcare and Nutrition.
- Understand the importance of child growth and development.
- Know how to keep children healthy and safe.
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene for children.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Macronutrients and Micronutrients.
- Know nutritional requirements for children.
- Describe child nutritional problems and physical development.
- Describe the concept of special needs.
- Prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Understand nutrition education and activities.