About Children and Young People’s Workforce
According to research, the first eight years of a child’s life are vital for their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development. As a result, it is crucial that they receive the support they require for this development.
This Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce is designed to develop the knowledge and skills needed to work with children and young people from birth to 19 years. This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of child development, including child safety and health, safety, and welfare. Learn how to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings as well as support children with additional needs, and support children’s development.
Learning Outcomes of Children and Young People’s Workforce
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Know how to promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Know how to engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understand the significance of diversity, equality and inclusion
- Know how to address conflicts or dilemmas that may arise between an individual’s rights and the duty of care
- Gain a thorough understanding of child and young person development
- Understand how to support children and young people to assess and manage risk for themselves
- Know how to develop positive relationships with children, young people and others involved in their care