About Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Through this Child and Adolescent Mental Health course, you will be able to identify mental health signs, symptoms and treatments. For people living in developed countries, mental health is a major concern. It is difficult to say how many children and adolescents are affected by mental health issues. Therefore, it is crucial that people become educated about mental illness in children and adolescents, especially since they may not recognise that something is not quite right.
This exclusive Child and Adolescent Mental Health course provides an excellent overview of the nature and scope of mental health issues in children and adolescents. It discusses the signs and symptoms of some common mental health conditions and their potential causes and treatment options.
Learning Objectives Of Child And Adolescent Mental Health
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of mental health.
- Gain a solid understanding of Child Psychology.
- Understand the attachment and relationship building in childhood.
- Know the impacts of separation and loss on attachment.
- Understand the factors that influence the development.
- Understand the mental health problems in adolescents.
- Know how to deal With Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia in Adolescents.
- Know about mental health treatment and medicine.
- Understand how mental illness impacts life expectancy.
- Have a strong understanding of mental health-related legislation in the UK.