About Early Years Senior Practitioner
This Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner course provides learners with a thorough understanding of early years leadership and management and the knowledge and skills related to early years practice.
The team looks up to the Early Years Senior Practitioner as a positive role model. Through clear leadership and effective management, the Senior Practitioner supports and promotes best practices within legislative requirements to enable quality provision. The Senior Practitioner engages and motivates all parties involved in achieving better outcomes for babies and children, working collaboratively with colleagues, other professionals, and parents/caregivers.
This high-quality Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner course, backed by a dedicated customer support team, will benefit all students. You will find assistance and answers to all of your questions throughout the extensive syllabus of this Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner course. Our highly competitive assessment system ensures that you have a thorough understanding of the materials. Enrol today and start learning!
Learning Outcomes Of Early Years Senior Practitioner
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain skills to manage others to support children’s care routines
- Gain skills required to lead practice in support of children’s well-being and resilience
- Understand the importance of providing a range of activities, experiences and educational opportunities for speech, language and communication for a child’s holistic development
- Understand the role of the Early Years Manager in effective early education from birth to 5 years: planning and assessment within an enabling environment
- Gain a solid understanding of how children and young people develop from birth to 7 years
- Evaluate partnership working to support all aspects of development in children
- Demonstrate through own practice ways to encourage and support children to express their feelings, views and hopes.
- Understand how to lead and manage a team within an early years setting