About Business Process Management
Are you a working professional with a focus on business processes or management who aspires to take the lead in various methods for discovering, modelling, analysing, measuring, improving, optimising, and automating business processes? Then our Business Process Management course is just what you need!
Every successful organisation is dependent on effective process management. Regardless of the size, nature, or objectives of the business, process managers are responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, assessing, and optimising a wide range of critical processes. Process management is a unique position of responsibility because it directly contributes to the overall success or failure of the business. At the same time, it provides ambitious professionals with limitless opportunities for advancement. Advanced skills and competencies for business process managers are in high demand worldwide.
Through this Business Process Management course you will gain a thorough understanding of the evolution of enterprise systems architectures, this is an introduction to the business process life cycle. You will also learn the steps of business process mapping with flow charts and diagrams, establishing business functions, identifying function leaders and adequately planning the modelling, monitoring and optimising phase.
Learning Outcomes of Business Process Management
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand and related concepts.
- Understand the evolution of enterprise systems architectures.
- Understand business process modelling foundation.
- Have a thorough understanding of process orchestrations and process choreographies.
- Understand the properties of business processes.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of architectures and methodologies.
- Understand business process management methodology.