About The Advanced Diploma In Child Care Course
The purpose of this Advanced Diploma in Child Care is to provide learners with a thorough understanding of the various areas of child care as well as the skills required to promote children’s development, health, and safety.
This Advanced Diploma in Child Care introduce a variety of essential concepts such as an overview of attachment in childhood, various factors that can influence Child development, social and emotional development in children, the various stages of speech and language development, understanding moral development, and a variety of common problems throughout infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
After completing Advanced Diploma in Child Care course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Early Childhood Education.
- Gain a solid understanding of Child Development.
- Understand the social and emotional development of a child.
- Understand the effects of various types of instability on Child Development.
- Know the stages of moral growth of children.
- Understand the personality development of children.
- Understand adolescence’s problems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Safeguarding Children.
Who Should Take This Course?
This Advanced Diploma in Child Care course is suitable for anyone who works with children or wants to start a career working with children. Including:
- Teaching professionals
- Paediatric Nurses
- Social Workers
- Child Care Worker