About Working in Confined Spaces
Working in confined spaces is extremely dangerous. Proper precautions and training are required before working long hours in a small, compact area. Every year, many people are seriously injured or killed due to inadequate training, faulty equipment, and negligence.
This Working in Confined Spaces course is designed to provide learners with an understanding of the legal requirements outlined in the Confined Space Regulations 1997. It covers the risks associated with confined space entry and working and safe work practices, appropriate control measures, and emergency procedures.
Learning Objectives Of Working In Confined Spaces
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of the dangers of working within confined spaces.
- Understand the law regarding.
- Know the procedures to assess and address risks.
- Identify imposed regulatory practices and employer responsibilities.
- Understand how to take necessary protective measures or conduct emergency procedures.
Who Should Take Working In Confined Spaces Course?
This course is ideal for anyone who works in a building or facility that requires the knowledge of this. Those who need this course include:
- Workers working in tunnels
- Workers working in sewers
- Workers working in pits
- Workers working in tanks