About The Course
Social workers strive to improve the quality of life for others. They tackle large-scale social issues and their local impact on individuals, families, and communities. Social workers are agents of change in society and the lives of the individuals, families, and communities they serve, figuring out how to help others reach their full potential. Through this Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course, you will quickly gain the knowledge needed to encourage change.
This comprehensive course aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of the fundamental techniques and principles for assisting individuals, families, groups, and communities. You will learn the fundamentals of social work, sociological theories, and the importance of cooperation and teamwork. Authentic casework will demonstrate the concepts being put to practical use, and you will be tutored in the appropriate intervention methods. This Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course also teaches students how to approach a situation based on the ages of those involved. Enrol on our Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course and contribute to making the world a better place.
Learning Outcomes of Social Work Diploma
After completing this Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of social work.
- Gain a solid understanding of the theories of social work and sociology.
- Understand the teamwork and casework process.
- Discover how youth work can provide a career choice.
- Know the legal responsibilities of a Youth Worker.
- Select a full-time career in social work.
- Become familiar with how social change affects young development.
- Gain the ability to perform Mental Health Care.
- Acquire knowledge of the criminal justice system as regards young people.