Have you ever wondered what it takes to become a pro in the Facilities Management field? Are you ready to challenge yourself and surpass others in this field? Then you have come to the right place! Our Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management Course is for people who wants to become expert and different from the norm.
About The Diploma in Facilities Management
Nowadays, managing or supporting someone, either a client or an employee, is difficult. But, with the help of our Facilities Management Course, you will stand out among others and be able to excel in the field with skills, insights and strategy.
So, what are you waiting for? The time has come for you to set yourself apart from others and become a professional in the field using our facility management training,
Benefits of the Diploma in Facilities Management:
- Gain Leadership: If you do our Facilities Management Course, you will become a leader that can transform a team or organisation and lead them. Thus, you will able to lead Facilities Management with strategy.
- Recognised globally: If you do our course, you will gain facilities management qualifications and acknowledgement. Thus, you will become a valuable person in the career field and as we will provide facility management certification so your worth will be high.
- Network: With the help of our facilities management training, you will connect with other experts. you can connect and collaborate with them to enhance your skills. Hence, to shape the future of Facilities Management.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn everything there is to know about facility management.
- Establish the significance of facility management.
- Investigate facility management strategies.
- Create a long-term project planning strategy.
- Learn how to manage space and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of risk management, change management, and human resource management.
- Recognise the UK’s facilities management rules and regulations.
Who is this Diploma in Facilities Management for?
Our Facilities Management Course is perfect for those interested and delving deep into Facilities Management. So they can be –
- Fresh graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in business analysis
- People who are already employed in related fields and wish to improve their knowledge and abilities.
Why Choose This Diploma in Facilities Management From The School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best Diploma in Facilities Management in the UK.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Diploma in Facilities Management Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our Diploma in Facilities Management Marketing. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will be able to interact with the course content and instructions. You can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts, and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. A fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this Diploma in Facilities Management program. A minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
With our facilities management degree, you can level up yourself in the field. Job titles and roles which are within the field include the following:
- Asset Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Construction Manager
- Director, Physical Plant
- Energy Manager
|Module 01: Introduction to Facilities Management
|Introduction to Facilities Management
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction to Facilities Management
|Module 02: Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Module 03: Facilities Planning
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Facilities Planning
|Module 04: Managing Office WorkSpace
|Managing Office WorkSpace
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Managing Office WorkSpace
|Module 05: Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Module 05 Final Quiz – Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Module 06: Managing Change
|Module 06 Final Quiz – Managing Change
|Module 07: Managing Human Resources
|Managing Human Resources
|Module 07 Final Quiz – Managing Human Resources
|Module 08: Managing Risk
|Module 08 Final Quiz – Managing Risk
|Module 09: Facilities Management Service Providers
|Facilities Management Service Providers
|Module 09 Final Quiz – Facilities Management Service Providers
|Module 10: Managing Specialist Services
|Managing Specialist Services
|Module 10 Final Quiz – Managing Specialist Services
|Module 11: Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Module 11 Final Quiz – Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Module 12: Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law
|Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law