About Level 5 Report Writing
It is important to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a variety of formats and for a variety of purposes. Report writing is a skill that will come in handy whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else.
Having a method for preparing these documents will allow you to complete the task as efficiently as possible. This Level 5 Report Writing Course will build on a strong foundation of writing skills in order to present information in formal, informal, and proposal formats.
Throughout this Level 5 Report Writing Course, you will learn goal settings, interpersonal skills, knowledge management, communication strategies, business writing, collaborative business writing, proposal writing and critical thinking. The course also covers principles for effective report writing, desktop publishing, layout and design, typography, illustrations and much more.
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of report writing.
- Know how to prepare, write and edit reports.
- Know how to collect and handle information.
- Improve the presentation of the report.
- Develop research skills.
- Develop creativity and innovation.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Know how to communicate effectively in the workplace.