About The Job Search And Interview Skills Course
While looking for work can be exciting, it can also be stressful due to change and the unknown. Whether you are currently looking for work or are considering it, this Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course will teach you how to identify and apply for suitable jobs, as well as how to prepare for and conduct yourself in a job interview.
Even five years ago, the job market was not what it is today. Knowing where to go, who to talk to, and what opportunities are available will assist you in making the transition from someone who fantasizes about having a job to someone who has the job he has always wanted. This Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course is designed to assist you in determining your skill set, the type of work that is important and realistic to include in your search, and how to get started.
After completing this Level 2 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills course, the learner will be able to:
- Learn how to identify achievable job goals.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the key qualities required for employment from an employer’s perspective.
- Know the different types of CVs and cover letters used to apply for jobs.
- Know how to identify suitable job opportunities and apply for them.
- Understand how to prepare for an interview.
- Understand how to conduct yourself in an interview situation.
- Know how to reflect on your own performance following an interview situation.