About The Level 5 Negotiation Skills Course
Negotiation skills can be useful throughout at any time. It is all about influencing outcomes in a way that maximizes your benefit or value. Negotiation in sales aims to close the deal in a way that is mutually beneficial. Those who have mastered the art of negotiation can persuade the opposing party that they have gotten the best deal possible. This Level 5 Negotiation Skills Course will give you a comprehensive overview of Negotiation, including key concepts, techniques, and in-depth knowledge.
The purpose of this Level 5 Negotiation Skills Course is to help candidates take the most important step in their lifelong career journey. For the first time, taking on a leadership role can be both exciting and intimidating. Taking charge of a team or business of any size entails a significant increase in responsibility and accountability. This course will prepare candidates for the various challenges of entry-level leadership roles in an organization. Candidates who complete this course will have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to assume their first leadership role.
Learning Outcomes Of Level 5 Negotiation Skills Course
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the true value of leadership.
- Know how management and leadership are different yet equally important.
- Understand the relationship between employee motivation and performance.
- Master professional-level communication skills.
- Understand the characteristics and qualities of effective negotiation skills.
- Understand feedback gathering and effective employee interview skills.
- Know the difference between delegation and leading by example.
- Know the techniques for developing a high-performance team.
- Gain the confidence to step into a leadership role.