About The Course
Mental health first aiders play an important role in employee welfare, and you must be properly qualified to provide the appropriate kind of first aid in the workplace. The Level 5 Mental Health First Aid Certification course ensures that you have the necessary first-aid skills and confidence to deal with any situation. Reduce the mental distress of others by becoming certified mental health first aider with the help of our Level 5 Mental Health First Aid Certification.
This Level 5 Mental Health First Aid Certification course covers techniques and guidelines for supporting employees’ mental health and the various types of mental health issues that commonly occur in the workplace. Understand the causes and symptoms of various Mental Health First Aid conditions to provide appropriate support and care to the individual you are assisting. In addition, learn how to approach people experiencing a mental health crisis and gain a thorough understanding of Mental Health First Aid issues in the workplace.
Enrol in this Level 5 Mental Health First Aid Certification today, learn life-saving skills with positive energy and enthusiasm, and build a successful career by using your full potential!
Learning Objectives of First Aid Certification Course
After completing this Level 5 Mental Health First Aid Certification course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of mental health.
- Recognise common mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, personality disorders, and mood disorders.
- Gain a deep understanding of self-harm and suicide.
- Know how to approach people who are going through a mental health crisis.
- Recognise early warning signs and work-related stress.
- Gain a thorough understanding of medication and therapy for mental illness.
- Know the mental health legislation and services.