About The Course
If you want to work with children and their families to make society a better place, then this Level 5 Diploma in Family Support Worker course could be perfect for you. The Level 5 Diploma in Family Support Worker course was created to teach our students about social care theory and practice in the United Kingdom. You can help vulnerable children by studying online from the comfort of your own home.
The Level 5 Diploma in Family Support Worker course provides learners with a thorough understanding of the skills and information needed to work with children and their families. You will learn the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to work with families, such as recognizing and resolving family conflicts, keeping the home safe, and much more.
After completing this Level 5 Diploma in Family Support Worker course, you will have acquired the specialised skill set required to assist families of all types to overcome their problems. In addition, this comprehensive course will increase your employability and provide you with all the necessary knowledge to succeed at the highest level. So enrol today and start learning right away!
Learning Objectives Of Diploma In Family Support Worker
After completing the Level 5 Diploma in Family Support Worker course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of a family support worker.
- Understand the theoretical basis for family support.
- Know legislation, policy, and guidance.
- Help parents, children and young people with mental health problems.
- Know the use of Alcohol and Other Drugs.
- Understand comprehensive family assessment.
- Solve family issues.
- Help children and families dealing with divorce and separation.
- Understand the building blocks of healthy family relationships.
- Explain the fundamentals of safeguarding.