About The Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries
Childcare workers tend to children’s basic needs, such as clothing, eating, and supervising play. There are various types of child care according to their needs. In this position, you will be responsible for a group of children in a childcare center or a family daycare home. A childcare worker must keep an eye on the kids and make sure they’re safe. They frequently teach children social skills and provide some pre-kindergarten assessment instruction.
Our Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries is for those who want to help people directly, and get closer to their destination after completing this course. Enroll our course to start learning.
After completing this course you can get a depth knowledge of working of how to take care of a child. You can move one step further in your everyday life.
Learning Outcomes of Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries
After completing the course, the learner will be able to –
- Gain a deep knowledge of nutrition and food.
- Understand how to prepare food for children.
- Understanding child development through the use of toys/play materials
- Learn everything there is to know about human evolution and development.
- Know about the roles and regulations of your workplace.