About Diploma in Business Administration
This Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration course will assist you in understanding teamwork concepts, dispute resolution strategies, and providing support and constructive feedback to coworkers. You will be in charge of planning and managing personal and professional performance, workloads, and priorities, as well as utilising time management tools and strategies to help the company meet its operational goals.
The course includes business communication, administrative service principles, personal performance and development management, preparing text from notes using touch typing, maintaining and issuing stationery and supplies, administering the recruitment and selection process, and contributing to the development and implementation of an information system.
Learning Outcomes Of Diploma In Business Administration
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Know how to communicate in a business environment.
- Gain a solid understanding of principles of business document production and information management.
- Gain extensive skills in developing working relationships with colleagues.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of employer organisations.
- Enhance communication and performance skills in a business environment.
- Manage personal and professional development.
- Know how to work safely in a business environment.
Who Should Take Diploma In Business Administration Course?
This course is suitable for learners who work in business and administration and want to improve their knowledge and skills in various work environments and sectors. It forms the knowledge and competency requirements of the Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework in Business Administration.