About The Level 2 Award in Babysitting Course
If you want to enhance your understanding of babysitting and want to work in a daycare centre, nursery, or pre-school setting, then you’ve come to the right place. The main goal of this Level 2 Award in Babysitting course is to give you a thorough understanding of the skills needed for babysitting. The course covers the babysitter’s responsibilities to the children they care for as well as their responsibilities to the parents, as well as accident prevention and fire safety.
Enrol on this exclusive Level 2 Award in Babysitting course today and start your career in the childcare industry.
Learning Outcomes Of Level 2 Award In Babysitting
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the role of control measures in fire safety and accident prevention.
- Know how to care for young children in a babysitting environment.
- Understand the benefits of craft activities for young children.
- Know how to respect and value children.
- Understand children’s rights.
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 2 Award in Babysitting course is ideal for young people in schools or colleges.