About Healthcare Assistant
This Healthcare Assistant course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation to become a confident Health care Assistant and develop more advanced skills, whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to advance your career as a Health care Assistant.
This course covers health and safety responsibilities, patient mobility and immobility issues in nursing, infection control and maintaining hygiene in nursing. Through this course, you will learn how to adapt to working as a Healthcare Assistant in different healthcare settings, maintaining medical records, and several legal, professional standards, and ethical aspects of health care.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. Through this comprehensive course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career as a Healthcare Assistant, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. Enrol on our course today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Learning Outcomes Of Healthcare Assistant
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about UK’s healthcare system
- Understand healthcare assistant’s responsibilities
- Understand confidentiality & patient health records
- Understand NHS records management
- Understand health and safety risks in the healthcare sector
- Understand hygiene in nursing
- Gain a solid understanding of infection control in healthcare setting
- Understand mobility and immobility
- Understand medical jargon and terminology
- Understand the impact of covid-19 on mental health and human rights
- Gain in-depth knowledge of quality In health and social care