About Ambulance Care Assistant
This Ambulance Care Assistant course is a great way to get started in a career in healthcare. This qualification aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work as an Ambulance Healthcare Assistant. With this course, you can jumpstart a new career and prove that you’re serious about becoming an Ambulance Healthcare Assistant.
This Ambulance Care Assistant course teaches you about the roles and responsibilities of an Ambulance Healthcare Assistant and the five principles of ambulance flow. The Ambulance Care Assistant course will also teach you how to deal with patients who have lost their responsiveness and perform CPR in an emergency. Through this Ambulance Care Assistant course, you will gain expert-level knowledge of a variety of injuries as well as how to keep your ambulance maintained and in top condition.
Learning Outcomes Of Ambulance Care Assistant
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of ambulance care.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the day-to-day tasks of an Ambulance Healthcare Assistant.
- Understand how to administer paediatric first aid care.
- Know how to administer CPR to patients.
- Know how to deal with the loss of responsiveness in patients.
- Explore manual handling hazards and injuries.
- Understand the essentials of ambulance maintenance.