Do you want to learn to melt away stress and discomfort with your fingertips? Or do you want to learn about the business aspects of massage therapy? If so, start your fulfilling journey with our exclusive massage therapy course.
About The Massage Therapy Course:
Our massage therapy course offers a unique blend of knowledge to set you on a path of healing skills and knowledge. This course covers human anatomy, physiology, and massage techniques. Students will learn to assess clients’ needs and develop personalised treatment plans. Thus, they can address specific concerns. These include muscle tension, pain relief, and relaxation. After finishing our course, students can provide effective therapeutic massages. Our massage training course is offered online. Thus, students feel comfortable joining our course.
Why wait? Join our massage therapy course and learn techniques to soothe body and soul.
Benefits of the Massage Therapy Course:
- Comprehensive Knowledge: Students can gain an in-depth understanding of human anatomy and physiology. Those will help enhance your ability to provide effective and tailored treatments.
- Stress Reduction: By doing our course, you can help people feel better physically and emotionally. Thus, it can also help to improve their sleep, reduce their anxiety, and boost their mood.
- Rewarding career: Massage therapy is a growing field. Thus, there is a high demand for qualified massage therapists. This means that there are many opportunities for massage therapists.
- Flexibility: You can choose your work environment and schedule as a qualified massage therapist. Also, there can be potential for self-employment.
Learning Outcomes for Massage Therapy Course:
After completing this body massage course, learners will be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Massage
- Understand The Importance of Touch
- Understand Basic Massage Strokes
- Know How To Apply the Strokes: Back
- Understand and know how to Relieve Stress
- Know how to Find a Professional Therapist
- Understand Self-Massage
- Understand Chair Massage
- Understand Pregnancy and Massage
- Understand Infant Massage
- Understand Sports Massage
- Understand Massage and Ageing
- Understand Massage Routines for Symptomatic Relief
- UnderstandTrigger Point Therapy
- Understand Specialised Massage and Bodywork Techniques
Who is this Diploma in Massage Therapy Course for?
This thorough Massage therapy course is ideal for anybody wishing to advance their career in this field or who wants to learn more about manual massage treatment. This Massage Therapy course is ideal for people who desire to excel in their careers.
Whether you are new to the sector or an aspiring professional, the Massage Therapy course can help you open doors to various professions within your chosen area, allowing you to stand out to employers with up-to-date abilities that can be utilised to strengthen your CV.
Why Choose The Massage Therapy Course From the School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best massage courses uk.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Massage Therapy Course Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our course. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will need to interact with the course content and instructions. Thus, you can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts, and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Thus, a fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this program. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the level 2 safeguarding training course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can download your certificate for FREE without any delay. The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
You may be able to pursue a range of exciting employment prospects after finishing this Massage Therapy course, such as:
- Therapist of massage
- Physiotherapist for athletes
- Acupuncture expert
- Gym/fitness centre
|Module 01: What Is Massage?
|What Is Massage?
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – What Is Massage?
|Module 02: The Importance of Touch
|The Importance of Touch
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Importance of Touch
|Module 03: Getting Started
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Getting Started
|Module 04: Basic Massage Strokes
|Basic Massage Strokes
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Basic Massage Strokes
|Module 05: Applying the Strokes: Back
|Applying the Strokes: Back
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Applying the Strokes: Back
|Module 06: Applying the Strokes: Front
|Applying the Strokes: Front
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Applying the Strokes: Front
|Module 07: Understanding and Relieving Stress
|Understanding and Relieving Stress
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding and Relieving Stress
|Module 08: Finding a Professional Therapist
|Finding a Professional Therapist
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Finding a Professional Therapist
|Module 09: Self-Massage
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Self-Massage
|Module 10: Chair Massage
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Chair Massage
|Module 11: Pregnancy and Massage
|Pregnancy and Massage
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Pregnancy and Massage
|Module 12: Infant Massage
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Infant Massage
|Module 13: Sports Massage
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam -Sports Massage
|Module 14: Massage and Aging
|Massage and Aging
|Module 14 Final Quiz Exam – Massage and Aging
|Module 15: Massage Routines for Symptomatic Relief
|Massage Routines for Symptomatic Relief
|Module 15 Final Quiz Exam – Massage Routines for Symptomatic Relief
|Module 16: Trigger Point Therapy
|Trigger Point Therapy
|Module 16 Final Quiz Exam – Trigger Point Therapy
|Module 17: Specialized Massage and Bodywork Techniques
|Specialized Massage and Bodywork Techniques
|Module 17 Final Quiz Exam – Specialized Massage and Bodywork Techniques
No Reviews found for this course.