The EYFS Teaching Diploma is intended to give learners a thorough grasp of the main areas of learning and development, as well as how to better outcomes for all children.
Through this EYFS Teaching Diploma, you will acquire a real understanding of the position of the EYFS Teacher and the significance of early years education for growth through case studies and video training. It discusses EYFS instructional methods, safeguarding requirements, and pedagogical philosophies in the EYFS.
This course is split into 13 detailed modules, it will begin by giving learners a solid introduction to EYFS and the principles which underpin it. The course then explores why early years development is so important, different teaching techniques that can be used in the classroom, and the welfare requirements that need to be considered.
By the end of the course, you will have a clear understanding of this topic and strategies to deliver teaching. You will also be equipped to identify and report concerns and help protect special needy children. This comprehensive EYFS Teaching Diploma course will help you build a solid Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) knowledge foundation.
Benefits of this course
There are so many benefits of taking this EYFS Teaching Diploma. This includes:
- Flexible Online Format: The EYFS Teaching Diploma is meant to be flexible. It can be done online, making it easy to fit into your busy schedule.
- Expert Instructors: You will get access to expert tutors. Which have vast expertise and experience in this subject.
- Personal Development: Whether you are a professional or a newbie, this EYFS Teaching Diploma is an excellent chance for personal development and progress.
- Lifelong Access: Once you have completed the EYFS Teaching Diploma, you will have lifetime access to the materials. The course allows you to review and refresh your knowledge at any time.
- Affordability: The EYFS Teaching Diploma course is a low-cost approach. It improves your skills and knowledge in this field.
- Recognised Qualification: Upon completion of the EYFS Teaching Diploma course, you will obtain a recognised qualification confirming your experience.
Learning Outcomes Of EYFS Teaching Diploma
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Early Years in Development.
- Master EYFS teaching techniques.
- Know how to promote learning and development.
- Work as an EYFS teacher.
- Identify children with special education needs or Disabilities.
- Gain a solid understanding of the EYFS framework.
- Find work as an EYFS teacher.
Who is This Course for
This EYFS Teaching Diploma is ideal for those interested in pursuing a job in early childhood education, which encompasses the following occupations:
- Teaching Assistant in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- EYFS Educator
- Coordinator of Special Educational Needs (SENCO)
- SEN Teacher
Why Choose Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
After completing the EYFS Teaching Diploma course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE.The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
This EYFS Teaching Diploma provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary School Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
In today’s competitive environment, you must have a precise set of talents to thrive in your job. With this comprehensive EYFS Teaching Diploma, you will learn the most in-demand abilities to jumpstart your career while also upgrading your existing knowledge and skills. Enrol now!
|Module 01: An Overview of EYFS
|An Overview of EYFS
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of EYFS
|Module 02: Significance of Early Years in Development
|Significance of Early Years in Development
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Significance of Early Years in Development
|Module 03: Teaching Techniques Focusing EYFS
|Teaching Techniques Focusing EYFS
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Teaching Techniques Focusing EYFS
|Module 04: Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
|Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
|Module 05: EYFS Teaching Career
|EYFS Teaching Career
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – EYFS Teaching Career
|Module 06: Fostering Learning and Development
|Fostering Learning and Development
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Fostering Learning and Development
|Module 07: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
|Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
|Module 08: Guiding Parents to the Early Years Foundation Stage
|Guiding Parents to the Early Years Foundation Stage
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Guiding Parents to the Early Years Foundation Stage
|Module 09: Safety Requirements
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Safety Requirements
|Module 10: The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
|The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
|Module 11: The Process of Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
|The Process of Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – The Process of Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
|Module 12: EYFS Framework in 2021
|EYFS Framework in 2021
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – EYFS Framework in 2021
|Module 13: Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
|Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam – Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
No Reviews found for this course.