About Working at Height Training
Those who work in the construction industry must be aware of the health and safety risks involved and their legal responsibilities in the workplace. Working at a height entails many risks, and it is crucial to have the proper protections to work safely and diligently.
Our comprehensive Working at Height Training Course is for those who work at height or supervise those who do. You will learn about the legal obligations of employers and employees, HSE laws, personal protective equipment, and much more. In addition, this Course demonstrates to potential employers that you are constantly developing yourself, making you a desirable candidate in the construction and maintenance sectors.
This Working at Height Training Course covers the most common causes of falls from height, how to identify and evaluate workplace health and safety risks, and what to do in an emergency. You will also be given step-by-step instructions on implementing an effective emergency rescue plan and conducting thorough risk assessments.
This Course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. So, enrol today and start learning!
Learning Objectives Of Working At Height Training Course
After completing this Course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the health and safety hazards of working at a height.
- Know HSE law and legal requirements for employers and employees.
- Understand the main causes of falls from height and prevention measures.
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to conduct a risk assessment.
- Identify and evaluate health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Know the safety control measures for roofs, vehicles and fragile surfaces.
- Create an effective workplace emergency rescue plan.