About Teaching Assistant
This exclusive Teaching Assistant course is designed to provide students the skills they need to support the learning process and to help them get a successful start on their career as a teaching professional by preparing them for the role.
Teachers need teaching assistants to help them plan classroom activities, organize learning materials, and maintain a positive learning environment. This course will teach you about the qualities and skills required for success in this field, as well as how to support children with special needs.
Through this course, you will gain a better understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant, as well as schools as organizations, the UK school system, and the National Curriculum. You will learn a variety of skills, including child safety and first aid, as well as how to build relationships and manage a classroom.
Learning Outcomes Of Teaching Assistant
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Teaching Assistant.
- Work in the School.
- Work in the Classroom.
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Support children and young people’s Health and Safety.
- Understand communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people.
- Support learning activities.
- Engage in personal development in children’s and young people’s settings.
- Understand child and young person development.
- Support children and young people to achieve their education potential.
- Support children and young people to make positive changes in their lives.
- Facilitate the learning and development of children and young people through mentoring.