About Work in Adult Social Care
As the demand for adult social care continues to rise, care workers must have up-to-date knowledge and skills to provide the best care possible for the individuals they work with.
If you want to work in adult social care, this comprehensive this course will give you an understanding of what it is like to work in the field. You will learn about person-centred care and safe work practices, as well as the significance of safeguarding, equality and diversity, and the duty of care.
Learning Objectives Of Work In Adult Social Care
After completing this Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the principles of communication in adult social care settings.
- Gain a thorough understanding of person-centred care and safe working practices.
- Understand the duty of care and safeguarding.
- Know how to improve understanding of equality and diversity, safeguarding and protection.
- Understand the need for secure handling of information in social care settings.
- Understand the responsibilities relating to health and safety in social care settings.
Who Should Take Work In Adult Social Care Course?
This Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to this course is designed for those who want to start a career in social care or current caregivers who want to obtain a professional qualification in the care industry.