About Care Certificate
The Care Certificate is a set of standards designed to support the induction and development of the health and care support workforce. The Care Certificate provides a framework to make sure that all support staff members must have the skills, expertise, and behaviours required to provide compassion, safe, and high-quality care in the workplace. It is important to understand your role in any job. The health and social care industry is no exception.
This Care Certificate course is designed to ensure that you are fully aware of your responsibilities and tasks at work. This course will teach you the importance of ongoing personal development and create a personal development plan. You will also learn about the importance of equality and diversity, how to operate inclusively, and other related topics, including ethical duty of care. Through this Care Certificate course, you will learn how difficult situations and potential problems can arise.
Furthermore, this Care Certificate course will teach you how to identify a person’s language and communication needs and preferences, as well as proper verbal and nonverbal communication techniques. You will also learn how difficult situations and potential problems can arise. Our easy-to-understand curriculum developed by industry experts will assist you in gaining competitive skills so that you can succeed in your caregiving duties, whether at home or in a clinical setting.
Learning Outcomes of Care Certificate
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand your role.
- Know how to develop a personal development plan.
- Gain a solid understanding of duty of care.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about equality and diversity.
- Know how to work in a person centred way.
- Understand communication techniques.
- Understand privacy and dignity.
- Gain a thorough understanding of fluids and nutrition.
- Understand mental health, dementia and learning disability.
- Understand safeguarding adults.
- Understand safeguarding children.
- Understand basic life support.
- Understand health and safety.
- Understand handling information.
- Understand infection prevention and control.