Are you prepared to handle medical crises at your workplace? If so, look no further! Our wide Workplace First Aid training course is created to provide you with the knowledge and spirit to respond to medical crises that may arise on the job.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your journey in healthcare management with our Workplace First Aid Training Course!
About The Workplace First Aid Training
Workplace First Aid Training is a course that teaches people how to help if someone gets hurt or sick at work. It covers basic medical skills like how to bandage cuts. Also, help with breathing issues, and call for skilled help. This training is important to keep everyone safe and provide quick help.
Workplace First Aid Training is a famous course for anyone who wants to stop workplace accidents. Also, for people who take care of first aid at work. It also helps you be more trusted by your team because you know how to help them when things go wrong.
Benefits of the Workplace First Aid Training
Workplace First Aid Training offers several useful benefits to employees and employers. Key benefits include:
- Emergency Response: Employees trained in first aid can respond to workplace injuries or medical crises. Thus, it is providing direct care until skilled medical help arrives.
- Injury Prevention: Training enhances the grasp of potential hazards and teaches preventive actions. It also helps to reduce workplace accidents and injuries.
- Confidence: First aid training boosts employees’ belief in their ability to handle crises, enabling a sense of security and readiness.
- Skill Development: Equips useful life skills that employees can apply in and outside the workplace, helping them and their societies.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Get a deep understanding of First aid.
- Explore the role of a First Aider.
- Take immediate action in the case of a fire, electrical emergency, and water emergency.
- Identify common accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses.
- Understand the basics of electrical, fire and gas safety.
- Do CPR.
- Describe different secondary diseases and injuries.
- Describe the basic idea about COVID-19.
Who is this Workplace First Aid Training for?
Workplace First Aid Training are vital for a variety of people in a society to ensure the safety and well-being of all employees. In the United Kingdom, it is advised that the following people should take a Workplace First Aid Training Course:
- First Aid Appointed Persons
- Health and Safety Representatives
- Managers and Supervisors
- Human Resources Personnel
Why Choose This Workplace First Aid Training From The School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best first aid refresher courses in the UK.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Workplace First Aid Training Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our Emergency First aid at work course. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency
You will be able to interact with the course content and instructions. You can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts, and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge
In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. A fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement
Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this efaw course program. A minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
- English language proficiency
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. We will deliver the hard copy of the certification to your doorstep via post, and this will incur a cost of £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We regularly review our courses to ensure their quality and to offer current training relevant to your chosen subject. While certificates do not expire (in most cases), we recommend reviewing or renewing them annually.
From this course, you will able to choose your career:
- First Responder
- First Aider in any Organisation
|Module 01: Introduction
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction
|Module 02: Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Module 03: Treating Secondary Injuries
|Treating Secondary Injuries
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Treating Secondary Injuries
|Module 04: Resuscitation (CPR)
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Resuscitation (CPR)
|Module 05: Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 06: Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 07: COVID 19 Awareness
|COVID 19 Awareness
|Module 07 Final Quiz – COVID 19 Awareness
No Reviews found for this course.