Do you want to raise your employees’ awareness of health and safety issues? Or want to take the proactive route to incident prevention? If so, discover the necessary steps through our RIDDOR Awareness Training.
About The RIDDOR Training:
Our RIDDOR Awareness Training is designed to provide students with a complete understanding of the legal requirements. This course prepares employees, managers, and safety personnel to succeed. Also, Our students ensure to promote a safer working environment. During the course, Learners will explore the key principles of RIDDOR. These include the types of incidents that must be reported and the responsible person’s role. Through our course, students will learn how to accurately identify reportable incidents. This RIDDOR Training course serves as an important tool in reducing accidents. Thus improving incident response.
Why late? Enrol in our RIDDOR Awareness Training and gain the expertise to handle reporting obligations.
Benefits of the RIDDOR Training Course:
- Accurate Incident Reporting: Our RIDDOR Training students will learn to accurately identify reportable incidents. Thus, reduce the risk of accidents and incidents.
- Risk Reduction: By having our course, you can boost your understanding of the reporting process. Thus, students can identify potential hazards.
- Enhanced Incident Response: This course will develop your skills in investigating incidents. Also, This will help you to gather evidence. Thus, it will help identify the root cause of the incident.
- Health and Safety: Our course will help Raise awareness of safety issues. Thus, it will be helpful for workers to take our course. Even, This will help to create a culture of safety in your workplace.
Learning Outcomes for RIDDOR Training:
After completing this course, you will be able to –
- Know the importance of health and safety at work.
- Describe risk assessment.
- Identify the safety and health problems in the workplace.
- Know the importance of setting a policy for health and safety.
- Describe RIDDOR.
- Know workplace hazards and risk control.
Who is this RIDDOR Training for?
This course is ideal for –
- People labour on construction sites.
- People who operate at a high altitude.
- People who are exposed to chemicals.
- Those who operate with equipment.
Why Choose This Course From the School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best riddor training courses in the UK.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
RIDDOR Training Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our RIDDOR Training course. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will need to interact with the course content and instructions. Thus, you can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Thus, a fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this program. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon completing the quiz test (60% correct answer at least). This process continues till the end of the level 2 safeguarding training course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can download your certificate for FREE without any delay. The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
Enrolling in our RIDDOR Training courses can open up many professional prospects in various sectors. Enrol today to begin a revolutionary learning adventure that will pave the road for a successful and rewarding career!
|01: Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work
|Module 01: Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work
|02: Health and Safety Management
|Module 02: Health and Safety Management
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Health and Safety Management
|03: Risk Assessment
|Module 03: Risk Assessment
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Risk Assessment
|04: Health and Safety Policy
|Module 04: Health and Safety Policy
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Health and Safety Policy
|Module 05: RIDDOR
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – RIDDOR
|06: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
|Module 06: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
No Reviews found for this course.