About Level 4 Time Management
Successful time management allows us to work in a more efficient, productive, and valuable way. This Level 4 Time Management Course will teach you all of the skills you need to accomplish in order to manage your time effectively. You will learn how to manage your time and use your initiative to benefit your professional and personal life.
The Level 4 Time Management Course also teaches students how to avoid procrastination and other time-wasting habits. According to a development plan, the learners are gradually led to work better. It helps their progress and increases their productivity. Finally, both managers and employees can be stress-free and satisfied with their work-life balance.
Learning Objectives of Level 4 Time Management
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of time management.
- Increase workplace productivity by implementing key time management techniques.
- Prioritise workload and plan your time effectively.
- Respect other people’s time and keep your team and boss focused.
- Manage meetings more effectively and complete important tasks on time.
- Improve work performance by setting smart daily goals and planning each working day.
- Live a value centred life.
Who should take this course?
This Course is ideal for anyone who works in the Healthcare & Social Care setting. Including:
- Hospitals (both private and public)
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Mental Health and Disability Services
- Nursing Homes & Hospices
- Residential Care Homes
- Healthcare Recruitment Agencies
- Domiciliary & Home Care Agencies
Why choose this Level 4 Time Management course from the School of Health Care?
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for any other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
|Module 01: Basics of Time Management
|Basics of Time Management
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Basics of Time Management
|Module 02: Prioritise Your Time
|Prioritise Your Time
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Prioritise Your Time
|Module 03: Organise Your Time
|Organise Your Time
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Organise Your Time
|Module 04: Using Your Time Efficiently
|Using Your Time Efficiently
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Using Your Time Efficiently
|Module 05: Time Management in the Workplace
|Time Management in the Workplace
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Time Management in the Workplace
|Module 06: Time Management For Students
|Time Management For Students
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Time Management For Students
|Module 07: Time Management Software
|Time Management Software
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Time Management Software
|Module 08: Create a Value-Based Time Management Plan
|Create a Value-Based Time Management Plan
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Create a Value-Based Time Management Plan
No Reviews found for this course.