Do you want to take your passion for caring for someone else to the next level? Do you want to make a real difference in someone else’s lives while also opening paths to a rewarding career? No worries, we have got you covered! With the help of our health and social care level 3, you can elevate yourself as we will guide you and provide skills and knowledge.
About The Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
Have you ever felt that your desire to help others was impossible due to a lack of education and skills? You’re not alone. Many people share this struggle as they feel lost and find it difficult to progress further. But we are here to break it. With the help of our Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care, you will equip yourself with knowledge and practical skills. Enabling you to provide top-notch care and support in any situation.
Benefits of the Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care:
- Providing Excellent Care: If you partake in our level 3 health and social care award, you will have skills and practical knowledge on how to provide care to others. Hence, you will ensure you provide personal and sensitive service to others.
- Endless career possibilities: If you do our social and health care award, you will have an endless career in the future for you to open doors. As many employers recognise and value this qualification, you can use it to open doors to higher-level positions and make a real difference.
- Personal development: If you join our course, you will positively impact people’s daily lives. Thus, you will have the confidence to provide profound care and make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Learning Outcomes of Health and Social Care Course
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care.
- Understand Human Growth and Development.
- Understand safeguarding in Health and Social Care.
Who is this Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care for?
Our course is for those individuals who want to work in health and social care in the future or who are already working in health and social care but are looking to gain knowledge. They can be:
- Business owners and managers
- Social workers
- Non-profit owners
- Social scientists
- University students
Why Choose This Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care From The School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best Level 3 Awards in Health and Social Care in the UK.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will be able to interact with the course content and instructions. You can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts, and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. A fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care program. A minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). Our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
Individuals who wish to pursue or further enhance their careers in the health and social care industry should take this course as their foundation or increase their knowledge. Here are some of the Popular job roles are which the candidate can go for:
- Senior Care Assistants
- Support Workers
- key workers in residential settings
- domiciliary services
- day services.
|01: Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social care
|Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social care
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social care
|02: Human Growth and Development
|Human Growth and Development
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Human Growth and Development
|03: Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
|Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
No Reviews found for this course.